Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Underwear for Kit

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ag doll lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just noticed that poor kit has no underwear in her collection. (she comes with underwear, but I mean like sam's lacy whites, kirstens flannel underwer... etc.) Has anyone else noticed this? Anyone know why? Just wondering...

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jrtmom3274's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2004
    Posts
    800
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've always wondered why she doesn't have a couple of pair of feedsack undies. That's what she wears in her books!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member annkirstin's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Hannah S.:
    I just noticed that poor kit has no underwear in her collection. (she comes with underwear, but I mean like sam's lacy whites, kirstens flannel underwer... etc.) Has anyone else noticed this? Anyone know why?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It is because the second half of Kit's collection was introduced at the same time that AG retired its first batch of historical items. AG wanted smaller collections for each doll, and thus Kit never had some items, like an underwear set, to begin with. That is why she only has one summer accessory and one winter accessory, where the other girls (except Kaya) originally had two accessories each for summer and winter. It's also why she has fewer outfits.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member starsand's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2004
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I got a replacement pair of bloomers for Kit so she wouldn't have only one pair. [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh? They told me they have no replacement undies for Kit when I called! Kit here is underwearless! her undies are still in Alaska! [img]eek.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member starsand's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2004
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    That's odd. [img]frown.gif[/img] I wonder why. When did you call? [img]graemlins/phone.gif[/img] I got mine a while ago. [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •